- Yesterday I wasn't hungry. I had to eat a tortilla wrap, though, because my friend seemed really weirded out. And as I ate it, I felt like I'd needed it. So, yesterday's intake was 500 cal.
- I weighed myself after taking a shower, wet, fully-clothed, and with a huge towel on my head. I was 106, which I was relieved about.
- I feel less numb now.
- Check out Fed Up's "Lessons Learned" page. I'm finding it extremely helpful! http://insidetheotherme.blogspot.com/p/lessons-learned.html
- Question: Has anyone been on lexapro and/ or wellbutrin and noticed weight loss or gain from either/ the combination of both?
- I've decided to stay here until I head back up to CTown. Now all I have to do is call expedia.
- I bought $90 worth of really cute clothes yesterday. They fit, but will look even better when I'm back in the double-digits.