Wednesday, June 15, 2011

at peace

Remember my two best friends I was talking about? Well, they are B and C, to keep things simple/ anonymous.

Anyhow, I spent the night at C's last night with B, and we have had some crazy adventures. (hint: weed + H... but not at the same time. that'd be disasterous.) I WILL fill you in later though cuz it's pretty crucial stuff. ;)

So yeah... now I'm hear. I just had a healthy lunch of miso soup and avocado and cucumber rolls and now I'm eating blueberries and raspberries out of a small bowl while C's helping her mom make brownies.

I love being home.










I'm supposed to take a plane back to my fam's mid-western abode, but right now I'm thinking that I won't. I could easily stay here until the room in my college-town (hereafter referred to as collegetown or, simply, CTown) opens up in the beginning of July.

I mean, I already have plans! C + B are planning a trip to the beach on Saturday. I'm not happy with the way I look in a bikini yet, but maybe if I eat well for the next few days I'll look alright.

Besides, it actually sounds like fun! Like... I wanna go!

Weird.

Is this happiness, perhaps?

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Hope the ganj-fest was fun. I need to get my hands on some homegrown, too!

    I'm so envious of you eating berries, they're my favourite!

    Lovely thinspo! I don't think I'll ever be bikini confident. My stomach is always lumpy, no matter how skinny I am! Hope you have a great time at the beach and don't forget your sunblock! (yes, mother!) <3. XXX.

    ReplyDelete