Friday, December 9, 2011

finals week

I took my physics final last night; I studied the wrong stuff (old info instead of new), so I was fairly uncomfortable with the material. The prof curves, so hopefully other people didn't do that well either... but still. It felt bad. I took finals like that in high school-- that didn't feel great-- but everything turned out ok. Well, even. (I got in here, didn't I? And it was my first choice.) But this is college. A really competitive, pressure-cooker, dog-eat-dog college.

Things might not turn out ok here.

In other news, I'm still 104.2. According to my scale, I have been every day since the 4th. Can that be right? I mean, I weigh myself every morning in the same manner... but that's a lot of days.

Today, I did a test though. I weighed myself again with a jacket on and my weight rose 2 lbs which I estimate is pretty accurate, but it still makes me nervous. What if that preliminary 104 is off and when I weigh myself on my family's scale it says 110 or something?

I shouldn't be thinking about this. I should be thinking about my french final tomorrow and the things I have to write for creative writing. Not scales.

I hope things are going well for all of you! I'm soooo close to being done with the semester and then I'll post more and read your blogs and comment and be awesome!

-K

1 comment:

  1. I'm obsessive about my scale as well, especially when I should be thinking of other things. I've managed to convince myself that it underweighs me, so I always use 5'11.5" instead of 6'0" as my height when I calculate my BMI to correct for it somehow... it's a weird OCD thing, I don't know. Anyway, sorry to get all rambly on your post, I'll wrap it up. Best of luck with the rest of your finals, I personally think you'll ace them. You're brilliant, darling! xx

    ReplyDelete