Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Occasionally, I have days when I feel like maybe I could be normal...like I could maybe be able to eat "normally" (no bingeing!) and not beat myself up for it. Today was one if those days...until I looked at my calf that's been becoming flabby since I injured my knee last week. And my stomach is bloated from dinner (even though it was healthy--greens and lentils...and a bit of cake. But it was pretty glorious--orange and avocado. Sounds sketchy but holy god) and I hate that. Blah.

Anyhow, that's what's been happening.

Tomorrow, I'll post an update on how my weight, etc has been this past year (not that I've weighed myself much because most of the time I really didn't want to).

I hope you're all well!

1 comment:

  1. ahh! i have days like those too! i wake up feeling like i look okay and deserve a normal day then a couple hours later i think, what the hell am i doing?! *sigh*

    stay lovely. <3

    ReplyDelete