Saturday, February 5, 2011

Hi! Hi!

Don't worry, I have not been abducted by aliens! The new semester has started so I'm back at college and it's been kind of crazy. I wasn't too involved last semester, so now I'm getting involved in all these things and it's kind of overwhelming!

Anyhow, I've been doing pretty well since I've been back (aside from this past Tues-Thurs, but I pretty much made up for it calorie-wise yesterday, so I'm feeling alright!) but I'm going to start blogging again because I miss all of you!!!

I'm sorry I haven't been here/ there for the past couple of weeks; how have all of you been?

4 comments:

  1. Splendid! Oh, how I've missed you. I hope the new semester is going well and that you're not working too hard. I, too, have been busy. I made my deadline though, so this coming week should be easier. Great to hear from you. Enjoy the rest of your weekend. <3. XXX.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've gained 3 kilos ): So... I've not been very good... Hope you continue doing well (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. im glad youre doing well, and busy too!
    im alright now, just starting to climb into the hole i recently fell into.
    hope youre doing well. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd like to get abducted by aliens. You know any?

    ReplyDelete