Saturday, August 10, 2013

I'm sitting at the airport, waiting for my first flight, and I feel like I'm making a mistake. I feel like I shouldn't be rushing back to school-- that I should be spending more time with my family. My mom said that if I'm not feeling it/ things with A don't go well, I can come back. I hope it doesn't come to that (and I can't think of a situation in which I wouldn't be able to just stick it out... wait, yes I could: if the girl comes back and resumes things; that would suck), but it's nice to have the option.

I feel fairly large today... probably because I had a bit of sugar yesterday. But I've done pretty well this last week and a half; I need to remember that. I'm probably just temporaily bloated or something.

I'm mad tired (ran out of my fatigue meds... boo).

I hope A and I do end up going out or hanging out tonight. I wonder who else is at the house. (Hopefully, no one!) Maybe I'll text my friend. I didn't want to get hung up on it earlier this week, but I should probably know what I'm getting into... you know, so that I can be mentally prepared.

This is probably all terribly uninteresting. I apologize. I want to post thinspo, but I'm paranoid that someone will see...

Screw it.











The woman behind me probably saw, but she was loudly talking about menopause a few minutes ago so whatever.

I'm going to be in Philly for 3 hours; if there's internet, I'll probably post again.

No comments:

Post a Comment