Thursday, October 27, 2011

Terrible Person (like the Rooney song)

C jumped the gun on this one; she and A appear to be nowhere near being together.

Now, I don't think this is me in denial; it's me looking at the facts: he was drunk (DRUNK!) and held her hand (THAT'S IT!) one time (ONE TIME!). I mean, really?

And she thinks that'll amount to anything?

Please. I got WAY further than that, so she needs to calm down.

Also, she's looking for a relationship; he's looking for sex. She's not gonna give him that without a relationship.

IF they attempted anything, it would be a hot mess. And maybe I'm being a bad friend for saying this, but I'm glad. And I'm glad that he's started showing a bit more interest in me because if I could score him now that she's interested... that's bad. I sound like one of those petty girls that I hate but it's true and I need to tell someone!

I'm just so done with C. I feel so much better (and so much less stressed!) now that we aren't friends anymore.

Moving on...

I'm going to start losing weight again. I accidentally left my scale at the house over the summer and the guy I subletted from is acting weird and seems intent on keeping it. (Whatever.) So I'm going to buy a new one. This weekend.

And I'm going to get down to the 90s before the end of the semester.

I'm meeting someone for lunch now so I've gotta go, but this feels good. I'm going to be here more often.
-K

No comments:

Post a Comment